The Stinger SEA4283 marine amp power kit features siameste style power wire that is yellow and red for the marine environment and the two conductors are connected like typical speaker wire. This makes it much easier when running power and ground from your amplifier to your battery. Instead of pulling two cables, you only have to pull 1. The wire itself is True-Spec OFC copper that has tinned conductors to resist rust and corrosion. The power wire exceed UL1426 marine standards and uses the traditional marine coloring, red for power and yellow for ground.
The full kit includes the following:
- 3m Red/Yellow Dual 8ga Marine Grade Power/Ground Wire
- 3m 18ga Blue Remote Turn-On Wire
- 1pc, Water Resistant MIDI/AFS Fuse Holder
- 1pc 80A High Current MIDI/AFS Fuse
- 1 Pre-Terminated, Corrosion Resistant, Nickel Plated 4ga Ring Terminal (Red-Power)
- 1 Pre-Terminated, Corrosion Resistant, Nickel Plated 4ga Ring Terminal (Yellow-Ground)
- 1 Corrosion Resistant, Nickel Plated 4ga Ring Terminal (Red-Power)
- 1 Corrosion Resistant, Nickel Plated 4ga Ring Terminal (Yellow-Ground)
- 2pcs 8ga Corrosion Resistant, Nickel Plated, Wire Ferrules (Power/Ground)
- 4pcs 16ga Corrosion Resistant, Nickel Plated, Wire Ferrules (Speaker Wires)
- 1pc 18ga Corrosion Resistant, Nickel Plated, Wire Ferule (Remote Lead)
- 5pcs 16-22ga Corrosion Resistant, Nickel Plated, Spade Terminals
- 2pcs 8ga Corrosion Resistant, Nickel Plated, Fork Terminals
- 1pc Red 22-18ga Butt Connector
- 1pc Allen Key
- 20pcs 7” Black Wire Ties
Why Should You Buy from MarineStereo.com?
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100
- Free Returns
- 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Online Authorized
You don't have to pay for shipping on all orders over $100. Applies to the continental US only. Orders under $100 are a flat rate, $9.95.
You can return any item within 30 of receipt. Continental US only. No re-stocking fees. We email you a label. You drop it off at a FedEx location. Items must be un-installed and in the original packaging.
We sell the best products in the industry. If you decide within 60 days that you don't like the way your boat sounds, let us know. We will work with you to exchange your products for something else. We want you to be happy with the way your boat sounds, we believe in the products we sell, and we are confident that we can find a solution that will put a smile on your face.
We are online authorized to sell the best marine audio products in the world. When you buy from MarineStereo.com, not only do we stand behind the product, but so does the manufacturer. We are online authorized for JL Audio, Wet Sounds, Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Fusion, Memphis, Stinger, Hertz, and more. Your warranty is valid.