The Wet Sounds WS-MC-20 is one of the most feature-rich square style marine stereos. The WS-MC-20 has 3 zone output with front, rear, and Subwoofer/Zone 2 pre-outs, it is SiriusXM Ready (Tuner Sold Separately) and it is NMEA 2000 compliant for the salt water folks. This head unit has virtually every creature comfort you would expect with AM/FM/WB tuner, Bluetooth streaming, auxiliary, and USB inputs. From a display stainpoint, it comes with with of the largest screens with a 3" full-color, TFT display.
If you are not opting for an amplifier you don't need to worry. The WS-MC-20 comes with 50W x 4 peak output at 2 ohms and it has separate volume control for either the subwoofer or Zone 2. If you want to add a backup camera, the WS-MC-20 has a backup camera input along with a trigger wire. It has day/night illumination to give you the bright display during the day and it goes into dark mode at night so that it doesn't blind you.
From an expandability standpoint, you can add the WS-G2-TR or WS-G2-CTR wired remotes if you need to add additional controls in other locations on your boat. The main difference between the two remotes is that the WS-G2-CTR has a screen and the WS-G2-TR does not.
The WS-MC-20 is right up there with the Fusion MS-RA210 as the best compact head unit you can put in your boat. This unit has more features than the current version of the Rockford Fosgate PMX-3 and we particularly like the 3 zone output for marine environments.
- AM/FM/Weather Band tuner with RBDS
- Bluetooth Streaming, Auxiliary, & USB Inputs
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SiriusXM Connect Tuner and Subscription sold separately)
- Simple & Secure Bluetooth Pairing for Android & IOS (A2DP/AVRCP 1.4)
- 3” Ultra Bright full color TFT display – displays album art via compatible devices
- Playlist & folder browsing via BT or USB Connection via compatible devices
- Internal Power Amplifier 4x50W @ 2 Ohm Max Output
- Preamp outputs X 3: Front, Rear & Switchable, Zone 2 or Subwoofer Output w/ Level Control
- Independent Volume Control for Secondary Zone – Full Range or Subwoofer w/ Selectable LP Crossover 60/80/100Hz. LP Crossover Slope Selectable at 12dB or 24dB per Octave
- Reverse Camera Video Input with Reverse Trigger
- NMEA 2000® Connectivity (Optional interface accessory required)
- Day/Night Illumination & Dimming
- Accepts the optional WS-G2-CTR transom remote & WS-G2-TR transom remote
- Optional Flush Mount Bezel (Sold Separately)
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100
- Free Returns
- 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Online Authorized