- (4) Wet Sounds 6.5" Speakers
- (1) Wet Sounds STX Micro-4 Mini 4 Channel Amp
- (1) Wet Sounds Square Style Marine Head Unit w/ Bluetooth
- (1) Wet Sounds Golf Cart 4 Speaker Harness
- (1) Wet Sounds Golf Cart Amp Harness
- Option to Add a Wet Sounds Powered Subwoofer Enclosure
- Option to Add a Wet Sounds Rocker Switch RGB LED Controller
- Are you looking to add an incredible stereo system to your golf cart?
- Do you want something that you can install yourself without having to buy spools of wire?
- Do you want it to be plug and play without needing to cut, strip, twist, crimp, solder, etc?
Our Wet Sounds 4 speaker golf cart stereo system gives you everything you need to install a killer stereo system in your golf cart. This kit includes four, 6.5" marine grade speakers and you can choose between the Wet Sounds RECON or Wet Sounds
For the amplifier, this package incldues the Wet Sounds STX MICRO-4 amplifier. This is a compact, marine grade amplifier that can install virtually anywhere while providing plenty of power for your speakers. The STX MICRO-4 is rated at 80 watts per channel making
it perfect to power either the RECON or the REVO speakers. The amplifier measures 9.25" x 4" x 1.5".
For the head unit in this kit, we offer two different choices from Wet Sounds, the WS-MC-2 and the WS-MC-20. They are extremely similar, but the WS-MC-20 is SiriusXM ready and it comes with a video input and trigger wire which allows you to install a backup camera.
Do you need a backup camera in a golf cart? Probably not. But, if you want one, go with the WS-MC-20.
From a feature standpoint, both the WS-MC-2 and WS-MC-20 have the following core features:
- AM/FM/WB Tuner
- AUX Input
- USB Port
- Full Color Display
- 2 Zone Control on the Front of the Radio (Subwoofer Level)
- 2 Zone Output
We don't include a powered subwoofer by default, but you have the option to add one and it will work with the harness that is included. You have the option to add a 8" or 10" Wet Sounds Stealth-AS powered subwoofer enclosure.
Typically these are installed underneath the rear, backwards facing seats. The enclosure is designed to withstand the elements and will fill out the bottom end range of your music.
All of the REVO speakers come with RGB LEDs and you have the option with the RECON speakers. If you opt for the REVO speakers or the RECON speakers with the RGB LEDs, you will probably want to change the color of the lights from time to time
or set them to a constant, color-changing mode. In order to do that, you need an RGB LED controller. The Wet Sounds WWX-RGB-RS allows you to change colors and modes in a super compact form factor and you don't have to worry about a remote
or using your phone. Instead, install the rocker switch into your dash, and use the buttons on the rocker switch to change colors and change modes. Easy!