- Do you need to either add a stereo to your boat or upgrade your existing equipment?
- Are you looking for high quality full range sound that is going to have enough bass to fill out the bottom end of your music and you only have room for 1 subwoofer?
- Are you searching for a complete solution that is going to sound great, work well together, or you don't have to worry about making sure every component will work together?
We have put together our marine stereo packages using the best products available in order to give customers a complete, easy to order solution to meet their audio needs.
This package is perfect for you if...
- You have a boat that currently has (4), 6.5" speaker in the hull and either currently has a single 10" subwoofer or has room to add a 10" subwoofer.
- Your boat does not currently have a stereo system in it, but you have room for (4) 6.5" speakers and a 10" subwoofer
- When out on the water, you want to make sure your music is loud enough and clear enough that you can turn it up over the engine, wind, and water noise.
- You want to make sure that your speakers are not going to distort when you turn the volume up loud enough to hear over the ambient noise.
- You need a subwoofer to fill out the bottom end of your music to give you true, full range response that is going to sound like your home theater system.
What is Included?
This package includes the following:
- (4) 6.5" Kicker KM65 Marine Speakers
- (1) Kicker KM 10" Free-Air Subwoofer
- Your Choice of Kicker Marine Amplifier
The Kicker marine grade speakers offer unrivaled value compared to other speakers in the same quality tier. The KM65 speakers feature titantium dome tweeters like those that come in the Wet Sounds REVO 6, but these speakers are significantly cheaper while giving you very similar sound quality. Most applications will
place a pair of speakers in the front of the boat, a pair in the middle, and a pair in the back. The subwoofer mounts whereever you have enough space, but you don't need to worry about air space because it is designed for free-air applications and can just be installed directly into the hull.
How do I wire the speakers?
The speaker wiring for this package is straightforward. Positive on the amp to positive on the speaker, negative on the amp to negative on the speaker. Do that for all 4 speakers
How do I wire the subwoofer?
The subwoofer wiring is straightforward, it is a single 4 ohm subwoofer and you just connect positive on the amp to positive on the speaker. Repeat and do the same thing with the negative terminal. Please refer to the wiring diagram if you have any further questions.
Is a subwoofer grille included?
No. The subwoofer grilles are sold separately. Click HERE to view the subwoofer grilles.
What about the RCAs?
Similar to the amp wiring kit situation, we also don't include the RCAs because we don't know the length you need and it varies from boat to boat.
Is speaker wire included?
Speaker wire is not included. Once again, we don't know the exact length you might need. If we include it, we have to make sure we err on the side of including too much as opposed to too little.
If you are looking for top quality sound at an affordable price, this Kicker package does the job. The subwoofer is going to fill out the bottom end and give you bass without it being over the top. The KXM amps are amazing. In all honesty, this package could cost significantly more and it will still be a great value. For the money, this one is really hard to beat.