- Do you need to either add a stereo to your boat or upgrade your existing equipment?
- Are you looking for high quality full range sound that is going to have enough bass to fill out the bottom end of your music and you only have room for 1 subwoofer?
- Are you searching for a complete solution that is going to sound great, work well together, or you don't have to worry about making sure every component will work together?
This package is perfect for you if...
- You have a boat that currently has (4), 6.5" speaker in the hull and either currently has a single 10" subwoofer or has room to add a 10" subwoofer.
- Your boat does not currently have a stereo system in it, but you have room for (4) 6.5" speakers and a 10" subwoofer
- When out on the water, you want to make sure your music is loud enough and clear enough that you can turn it up over the engine, wind, and water noise.
- You want to make sure that your speakers are not going to distort when you turn the volume up loud enough to hear over the ambient noise.
- You need a subwoofer to fill out the bottom end of your music to give you true, full range response that is going to sound like your home theater system.
What is Included?This package includes the following:
- (4) 6.5" Kicker KM65 marine grade speakers with both white and charcoal grilles
- (1) Kicker KMF10, 10" free-air subwoofer
- (1) Kicker KXMA 800W 5 channel amplifier
The Kicker marine grade speakers offer unrivaled value compared to other speakers in the same quality tier. The KM65 speakers feature titantium dome tweeters like those that come in the Wet Sounds REVO 6, but these speakers are significantly cheaper while giving you very similar sound quality. Most applications will place a pair of speakers in the front of the boat, a pair in the middle, and a pair in the back. The subwoofer mounts whereever you have enough space, but you don't need to worry about air space because it is designed for free-air applications and can just be installed directly into the hull.
How do I wire the speakers?The speaker wiring for this package is straightforward. Positive on the amp to positive on the speaker, negative on the amp to negative on the speaker. Do that for all 4 speakers
How do I wire the subwoofer?The subwoofer wiring is straightforward, it is a single 4 ohm subwoofer and you just connect positive on the amp to positive on the speaker. Repeat and do the same thing with the negative terminal. Please refer to the wiring diagram if you have any further questions.
Is a subwoofer grille included?The subwoofer grille is not included with this package. The speakers come with both white and charcoal grilles. Since we don't know up front which color you prefer, it is best if you add it later. Also, the subwoofer grilles are available with RGB LEDs. These speakers don't have LEDs, but if you wanted for the subwoofer you could add it. There are just too many options and some people, depending on where the mount the subwoofer might not even need a grille so we don't want to charge them for something they don't need.
Is the amp wiring kit included?No. We do not include the amp wiring kit because every boat ends up being different. Depending on the location of your amps and the battery location, the power wire might need to be 20+ feet long for one boat and only 9 feet long for the next. The way to solve for this would be to include a 20 foot long amp wiring kit in with every package. This would then force the customer than only needs 9 feet to overpay for something he or she doesn't need.
What about the RCAs?Similar to the amp wiring kit situation, we also don't include the RCAs because we don't know the length you need and it varies from boat to boat.
Is speaker wire included?Speaker wire is not included. Once again, we don't know the exact length you might need. If we include it, we have to make sure we err on the side of including too much as opposed to too little.
Our takeIf you are looking for top quality sound at an affordable price, this Kicker package does the job. The subwoofer is going to fill out the bottom end and give you bass without it being over the top. The KXM amps are amazing. In all honesty, this package could cost significantly more and it will still be a great value. For the money, this one is really hard to beat.
Kicker KM65 6.5" Marine Speakers White & Charocal Grilles 4 Ohm
RMS Power Handling
Peak Power Handling
35 Hz - 21 Khz
90.0db @ 1W/1m
Mounting Hole Dia.
Both White and Charcoal
No (P/N 45KMC654L Has Lights)
Kicker KMF10 10 Inch Marine Grade Free Air Subwoofer 2 Ohm
RMS Power Handling
Peak Power Handling
Single 2 Ohm
30 Hz - 500 Hz
86.27db @ 1W/1m
Mounting Hole Dia.
Optional with Grille Purchase (sold separately)
Why Should You Buy from MarineStereo.com?
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100
- Free Returns
- 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Online Authorized
You don't have to pay for shipping on all orders over $100. Applies to the continental US only. Orders under $100 are a flat rate, $9.95.
You can return any item within 30 of receipt. Continental US only. No re-stocking fees. We email you a label. You drop it off at a FedEx location. Items must be un-installed and in the original packaging.
We sell the best products in the industry. If you decide within 60 days that you don't like the way your boat sounds, let us know. We will work with you to exchange your products for something else. We want you to be happy with the way your boat sounds, we believe in the products we sell, and we are confident that we can find a solution that will put a smile on your face.
We are online authorized to sell the best marine audio products in the world. When you buy from MarineStereo.com, not only do we stand behind the product, but so does the manufacturer. We are online authorized for JL Audio, Wet Sounds, Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Fusion, Memphis, Stinger, Hertz, and more. Your warranty is valid.