- Hands down the best sound quality you will find for marine 7.7" or 8" speakers
- With 8 speakers, you aren't worried about loud. Make sure it sounds good
- If you want the best, you have found it
- Specially treated silk dome tweeters that will withstand the elements
- Rich, warm, well balanced sound output
- A totally different audio experience than other speakers with titanium or aluminum dome tweeters
- Some consider the M6 the best sounding speakers JL Audio has ever made
- RGB LEDs built into the speaker behind the cone using JL's patented transflective technology
- The best looking LED speakers in the world.
- You can wire speakers to 7 different static colors, or change colors and modes with an RGB LED controller (Sold Separately)
- M600/6 600W 6 channel amp provides great power, signal processing and thermal management
- Straightforward wiring speaker wiring, positive to positive, negative to negative
- The amp offers superior sound quality at 4 ohms
- No need to worry about overheating
- Small compact footprint for the power output
- Stereo system will play as loud as you want it to from inside the boat
Do I need the LEDsLED speakers are cool. They look amazing and the fact that you can change colors and you can change modes to have a full on disco party, it just sounds fun. (Please note, you need a separate LED controller to change colors and modes on the fly without having to re-wire speakers.) If you ever take your boat out at night, get the LEDs. If you think you might take your boat out at night, get the LEDs. If you just think the LEDs would be cool and even during the day it would make you happy, even if nobody else noticed, get the LEDs. If you never take your boat out at night and you never plan to, you can probably skip the LEDs.
Is there anything better than the 7.7" M6The only way to improve the system without adding additional speakers would be to go with the larger, 8.8" speakers. The larger speakers can handle more power, they can play louder, and they have better sub and mid-bass response. The 7.7" are more efficient than the 8.8" but the larger tweeter and cone surface area make up for it. The 8.8" are pretty big, but if you have the money and you have the space, they will not disappoint.
JL Audio M6-770X-C-GwGw-i 7.7" Marine Speakers Classic White Grilles w/ RGB LEDs
RMS Power Handling
Peak Power Handling
Recommend Amplifier Power
45 Hz - 25 Khz +/- 3db
91.0db @ 1W/1m
Mounting Hole Dia.
Bolt Circle Diameter
Frame Outer Diameter
JL Audio M800/8v2 800 Watt 8 Channel Marine Amplifier
Rated Power @ 4 Ohm (Full Range)
75W x 8
Rated Power @ 2 Ohm (Full Range)
100W x 8
Rated Power @ 4 Ohm (Bridged)
200W x 4
12Hz - 22kHz
100mV - 4V
OFF, High-Pass, Low-Pass
THD+N @Rated Power
<1.0% @ 2 Ohms
Selectable Input Mode
Yes (2/4/6/8 Ch.)
Pass-Through Pre-Amp Output
Recommended Power Wire
Remove Level Control
Why Should You Buy from MarineStereo.com?
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100
- Free Returns
- 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Online Authorized
You don't have to pay for shipping on all orders over $100. Applies to the continental US only. Orders under $100 are a flat rate, $9.95.
You can return any item within 30 of receipt. Continental US only. No re-stocking fees. We email you a label. You drop it off at a FedEx location. Items must be un-installed and in the original packaging.
We sell the best products in the industry. If you decide within 60 days that you don't like the way your boat sounds, let us know. We will work with you to exchange your products for something else. We want you to be happy with the way your boat sounds, we believe in the products we sell, and we are confident that we can find a solution that will put a smile on your face.
We are online authorized to sell the best marine audio products in the world. When you buy from MarineStereo.com, not only do we stand behind the product, but so does the manufacturer. We are online authorized for JL Audio, Wet Sounds, Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Fusion, Memphis, Stinger, Hertz, and more. Your warranty is valid.