- An 8 speaker setup is going to sound good and also play loud
- Perfect if you prefer sound quality over volume and loudness
- JL Audio M3 just sound better than the other speakers in it's price category
- RGB LEDs built into the speaker behind the cone using JL's patented transflective technology
- The best looking LED speakers in the world.
- You can wire speakers to 7 different static colors, or change colors and modes with an RGB LED controller (Sold Separately)
- Perfect for open-bow, pontoon, center console, or any other boat with space for 6 speakers
- 7.7" speakers just sound better than 6.5"
- 7.7" handle more power, they have more cone area, and they play louder
- If you have the space to fit the 7.7" speakers, go with the 7.7"
- M600/6 6 channel amp is just solid
- Super efficient Class D circutiry
- Exceptional thermal management means you can play your music as loud as you want all day
- You don't have to worry about the amp overheating or shutting itself off
- Affordable JL performance that sounds better than the 6.5" kit
- Only speakers that sound better are the M6.
- The M6 blow away the M3 but they are significantly more expensive (Click here)
Do I need the LEDsLED speakers are cool. They look amazing and the fact that you can change colors and you can change modes to have a full on disco party, it just sounds fun. (Please note, you need a separate LED controller to change colors and modes on the fly without having to re-wire speakers.) If you ever take your boat out at night, get the LEDs. If you think you might take your boat out at night, get the LEDs. If you just think the LEDs would be cool and even during the day it would make you happy, even if nobody else noticed, get the LEDs. If you never take your boat out at night and you never plan to, you can probably skip the LEDs.
JL Audio M3-770X-S-Gw-i 7.7" Marine Speakers Gloss White Sport Grilles w/ RGB LEDs
RMS Power Handling
Peak Power Handling
Recommended Amplifier Power
45Hz - 25 kHz +/- 3db
90.5db @ 1W/1m
Mounting Hole Dia.
Bolt Circle Diameter
Frame Outer Dia.
JL Audio M800/8v2 800 Watt 8 Channel Marine Amplifier
Rated Power @ 4 Ohm (Full Range)
75W x 8
Rated Power @ 2 Ohm (Full Range)
100W x 8
Rated Power @ 4 Ohm (Bridged)
200W x 4
12Hz - 22kHz
100mV - 4V
OFF, High-Pass, Low-Pass
THD+N @Rated Power
<1.0% @ 2 Ohms
Selectable Input Mode
Yes (2/4/6/8 Ch.)
Pass-Through Pre-Amp Output
Recommended Power Wire
Remove Level Control
Why Should You Buy from MarineStereo.com?
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100
- Free Returns
- 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Online Authorized
You don't have to pay for shipping on all orders over $100. Applies to the continental US only. Orders under $100 are a flat rate, $9.95.
You can return any item within 30 of receipt. Continental US only. No re-stocking fees. We email you a label. You drop it off at a FedEx location. Items must be un-installed and in the original packaging.
We sell the best products in the industry. If you decide within 60 days that you don't like the way your boat sounds, let us know. We will work with you to exchange your products for something else. We want you to be happy with the way your boat sounds, we believe in the products we sell, and we are confident that we can find a solution that will put a smile on your face.
We are online authorized to sell the best marine audio products in the world. When you buy from MarineStereo.com, not only do we stand behind the product, but so does the manufacturer. We are online authorized for JL Audio, Wet Sounds, Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Fusion, Memphis, Stinger, Hertz, and more. Your warranty is valid.